Should you need to cancel a workshop registration, please review our workshop cancellation policy:
- CMAG requires notice of cancellation in writing via email or post and must be received 30 days prior to the beginning of the workshop.
- Cancellation 30 days prior to the workshop will receive a full refund less a $25 service fee.
- Cancellations received 29 days or less prior to the beginning of a workshop receive no refund due to instructor contracts, material acquisitions, housing and travel agreements, unless the workshop has a waiting list and the space can be filled.
- CMAG will not make refunds to students withdrawing after a workshop has begun.
- If CMAG is forced to cancel a workshop, all registered students will be notified and given a full refund. CMAG will not cover any airline or other travel ticket refunds.
- Email cancellations to: email@example.com or mail to:
Creative Metal Arts Guild
PO Box 8946
Portland, OR 97207